Skip to content
As the health and safety of our patients, team and the community are our top priority, we have made the following changes to the classes and events held at VHC:
- Childbirth Education: All classes and support groups have been moved online. Support group participants will now need to register online before the meeting. You can register online for classes and support groups here . For questions, please contact 703.558.2468 or email@example.com.
- Cancer Resource Center (CRC): All on-site classes and support groups are cancelled until further notice. The CRC staff continue to be available by phone and email for all support needs. Contact Shari Sitron at 703.558.5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joint Replacement Class: All classes on campus are cancelled until further notice. All on-line classes are still available, as well as phone consultations for pre-op preparation and questions. Contact Niama Roland, Joint Replacement Coordinator, at 703.558.6621 or email@example.com.
- Fitness, Health Promotion & Senior Health: The Health Promotion & Senior Health Departments have moved wellness programs online to keep the community active and connected during this time.
- Fitness Classes: A handful of the VHC fitness classes are running on Zoom, with plans to add more soon. To view options, visit www.virginiahospitalcenter.com/healthy or email Cornelia Lesh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HealthWorks: VHC’s corporate wellness program, HealthWorks, is offering a variety of webinars and virtual fitness classes to clients. All Lectures are available via webinar and will contain information relevant to the current landscape.
- Maintain Healthy Habits Remotely – With the current landscape we’ve experienced an altered sense of “normal” at home. Learn how to maintain your nutrition, mental health, fitness, and self-care in your remote space.
- Balancing Work and Home Life in the Current Climate – We have all recently experienced a lot of sudden changes. Do you feel like you’re having trouble juggling and separating your work and home life with so many new variables? Is it starting to have a negative effect on you? Learn how to achieve balance by exploring the important aspects of your home, work and self.
- Managing Your Emotional Wellness – Human beings like certainty. We are hard-wired to want to know what is happening when and to notice things that feel threatening to us. When things feel uncertain or when we don’t generally feel safe, it’s normal to feel stressed. Join us for discussion on ways you can manage your emotional wellness throughout the uncertainty
- Healthy Aging Lectures: Senior Health is moving Healthy Aging Lectures to a webinar format, and taking support groups to Zoom. Please contact 703.558.6859 or email@example.com for more information
- CPR Classes: All Community CPR classes are currently cancelled until further notice. We suggest that families consider purchasing a CPR Anytime Kit through the American Heart Association. If you have any questions about CPR after using the kit at home, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org